Sponsored

Bihar BTSC Driver Result 2024 For145 Post

Bihar BTSC Driver Result 2024 For 145 Post Short Information: The Bihar Technical Service Commission (BSTC) has Recently Released a Notification Of the Result For Bihar BTSC Driver Result Stage I Exam 145 Post. The Bihar BTSC Driver Exam will be held In December. To facilitate candidates appearing for the exam, a direct link to download the Bihar BTSC Driver Result Download 145 Post has been included in the article below.

Bihar Technical Service Commission (BSTC)

Bihar BTSC Driver Result 2024 145 Post

WWW.SARKARIREESULT.COM

Important Dates

  • Application Begin: 01/09/2023
  • Last Date for Apply Online30/09/2023
  • Payment Last Date: 30/09/2023
  • Admit Card Release: 31/10/2023
  • Exam Date: First Phase Of December 2023

Application Fee

  • General / OBC/EWS: 600/-
  • SC/ST: 150/-
  • Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.

Bihar BTSC Driver Age Limit

  • Minimum Age: 18 Years.
  • Maximum Age: 37 Years.
  • For More Information Read the Notification.

Bihar BTSC Driver Eligibility

Exam Name Total Post Eligibility Criteria
Bihar BTSC Driver 145
  • Candidate Must Be Qualified for Class 10th (High School) Or Equivalent Exam From Any Board
  • Candidate Must Have a Valid Driving license Which Is LMV (Motor Cycle) or Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV)
  • For More Information Read Notification

Bihar BTSC Driver Category Wise Vacancy

Vacancy   UR   OBC  EWS  EBC  SC  ST Total
Ministry Of General 02 01 00 02 02 00 07
Finance Department 17 05 04 05 06 00 38
Forest Department 30 04 07 14 13 01 72
Minor Resources Department 01 00 00 00 00 00 01
Resources Department 12 02 03 03 05 01 22

Bihar BTSC Driver Salary

Post Salary 
Bihar BTSC Driver Rs. 20,200 Per Month

Bihar BTSC Driver Selection Process

Bihar BTSC Driver Recruitment 2023 Process As Follows This Step : 

  • Computer Based Exam.
  • Scores 50 out of 100 in the CBT, and the calculated score is 38.75 (75% of 50) The remaining 25% of the score is attributed to a skill test.
  • Medical Examination
  • CBT Exam Pass Candidate Call For Total Seat 2.5 Time For Driving Test Examination.
  • Documents Verification.

Bihar BTSC Driver Exam Pattern

Negative Marking 1/4 Marks
Subjects No. of Questions Marks Duration
Mathematics   25 25
120 Minutes
General Knowledge   25 25
Reasoning 25 25
GS/ Currents Affairs  25 25
Total 100 100

Bihar BTSC Driver Admit Card Mentioned Details

Candidates are advised to meticulously verify the following details on their Bihar BTSC Driver Admit Card 2023. In the event of any discrepancies or errors found on their Bihar BTSC Driver Admit Card, candidates should promptly contact the examination authorities for resolution:

  1. Candidate’s Full Name
  2. Father’s Name
  3. Date of Birth (DOB)
  4. Roll Number or Registration Number
  5. Photograph and Signature
  6. RHB Exam Date
  7. Name of the Examination Center
  8. Examination Timing
  9. Exam Instructions
  10. Name of the Exam Conducting Body

This advice ensures that candidates are attentive to the accuracy of their Bihar BTSC Driver Admit Card information, and it emphasizes the importance of promptly addressing any issues by contacting the examination organizers.

How to Download Result For Bihar BTSC Driver Recruitment 2023

To download the Result For Bihar BTSC Driver 2023, follow these steps;

  1. Visit the official website of Bihar BTSC.
  2. Look for the Current Vacancy” Bihar BTSC Driver Result Section” option and click on it to proceed to the next page.
  3. Look at Your Vacancy Bihar BTSC Driver Result Download Link And Then Tab.
  4. Download the Bihar BTSC Driver Result.
  5. Save Your Bihar BTSC Driver Result For Your Future Concern.

Best of Luck!

Some Useful Important Links

Download Result 

Click Here

Download Answer key 

Click Here

Admit Card

Click Here

Exam Notice

Click Here

Apply Online

Click Here

Download Notification

Click Here

Official Website

Official Website

Join Telegram

Click Here

Leave A Comment For Any Doubt And Question :-

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sponsored